Published 01:00 on 1 Apr 2022
Our Open Regatta is planned for Sunday 3rd July with the theme of getting as many club members racing as possible. This year we are also including a Plastic Fleet based around a short course series in Thorney Channel. So whether you are a beginner or very experienced, come and race with us, we are at least, one of the friendliest clubs in the harbour. Afternoon tea will be available post-race. Bring the family along to support especially as we are celebrating our 75th Year.
Race Start Time
Class Fleet: Aero & D.Zero
Class Fleet: 2K
Fast Mixed Fleet (PY <1090)
Slow Mixed Fleet (PY >1090)
Plastic Fleet (Feva/Fusion/Pico) / Beginners
Thorney Channel Course
Note: First warning signal will not be before 14:00. High Water 15:14 (4.3m)
- Entry fee per boat - Junior £3, Single-handed £5, Double-hander £7,
- Enquiries or pre-registration by email to email@example.com
- Please note race brief times for the separate fleets.
- The bar will be open from 12:00 pm and one of the best afternoon teas in the harbour will be available for competitors from 4:15 pm
- Race Sailing Instructions available in the Calendar Entry
Army Base Access: If you are not an ASA TISC Member and coming by road, you must pre-register of a pass before Wednesday 29thJune 2022.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the car driver's name, mobile number, registration number, make & colour. A pass will be arranged, and access details will be sent on confirmation.