Published 11:00 on 28 May 2019
TISC Regatta 2019 - High Water 15:19 - 4.4m
|RACE 1||Fast Handicap||(PY 1050 & below)||14:00|
|RACE 2||Medium Handicap||(PY 1051 & above)||14:05|
|RACE 3||Multiple Short Course & Junior Races||(Open PYs)||14:10|
|RACE 4||Swallows||From ISC Line|
|RACE 5||XODs||From ISC Line|
|RACE 6||Sunbeams||From ISC Line|
- Cost per boat-Junior £3,Singlehanded £5, Double-hander £7, Keel boat £10
- Entrieson arrival at TISC,through email@example.com or Late Entry boat
- Enquiriesorpre-registration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrants for the junior race must attend a race briefing that will be held in the small lounge at 13:00
- A general race briefing will be held for all other competitors at 13:00
- The bar will be open from 12:00 pm and one of the best teas in the harbour will be available for competitors from 4:15 pm
Increased Security Level: If you are not a club member and coming by road, you must pre-register at least a week beforehand with email@example.com, so that permission can be obtained, and the gatehouse informed. Visitors arriving by road will be met by a club member at the gatehouse for booking-in between 12:00 and 13:00
Note–When arriving at the island, it is essential that you come with photo-ID, failure to do so will prevent you gaining access to the base.
TISC Regatta Race Support
We need a Rib Helm and several crew to support our Regatta - please book online via Dutyman
TISC Regatta Tea
We are well known for the best tea in the harbour and if we wish to uphold this title then we need you to help by either providing cakes or a loaf of sandwiches or other savouries to help this event, we want to ensure we are worthy of this title once again but need your help to do so.
For those that are not aware - we need to cater for 120+ people so if you can provide a contribution for the day then please sign up with what you are able to provide.
We need a variety of sandwiches, savouries, vegetarian options and a wide selection of cakes and baked goods to cover the needs of all.
We will also need assistance on the day, helping to set up and serve the teas (this can count towards your working duty)
Please email me with your offer of help, either by donation or assistance.
If you cannot be there on the day but wish to help and contribute some food, please let me know and we can arrange collection/delivery at a convenient time.
Emma Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org)