Open Regatta & 75th Party - Best Tea in the Harbour
The ASA TISC Regatta is open to all clubs in the Chichester Harbour. This year we are have a fleet race focus, and an opportunity for begineers to experience Open racing with a 'Plastic boat fleet'
The race timings will be as follows:
|Race||Fleet||Course Area||Race Briefing||Race Start Time|
|RACE 1||Class Fleet: Aero & D.Zero||Harbour Course||12:30||14:05|
|RACE 2||Class Fleet: 2K||Harbour Course||12:30||14:15|
|RACE 3||Fast Mixed Fleet (PY <1090)||Harbour Course||13:00||14:25|
|RACE 4||Slow Mixed Fleet (PY >1090)||Harbour Course||13:00||14:35|
|RACE 5||Plastic Fleet (Feva/Fusion/Pico) / Beginners||Thorney Channel Course||13:30||14:45|
- First warning signal will not be before 14:00
- Entry fee per boat: Junior £3, Single-handed £5, Double-hander £7 - entry forms available at sign-on at TISC
- Enquiries or pre-registration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note race brief times for the separate fleets.
- The bar will be open from 12:00 pm and one of the best afternoon teas in the harbour will be available for competitors from 4:15 pm - and this year we also mark club's 75th year.
- The Race Sailing Instructions will be available shortly.
For Access to ASA TISC
If you are not an ASA TISC Member you will need a pass to gain access to the club through the Army Base. SO if coming by road, you must pre-register of a pass before Wednesday 29th June 2022.Please email email@example.com with the car driver's name, mobile number, registration number, make & colour. A pass will be arranged, and access details will be sent on confirmation.
We would like as many dinghy members racing as possbile this year, so the request is to the wider club community to support the duties for the regatta.
Any questions, please contact Nigel Harley - RC Dinghies
3 July 2022↑HW 02:37 4.3m
↑HW 15:14 4.3m
Tide data for ChichesterHarbourEntrance