1 . You need your Username and Password to login. These are then entered at the bottom left hand corner of the Home Page in order to login to the website. NB: Click on Login (not Register).
YOU MUST LOGIN TO BOOK AN EVENT.
2. If you have forgotten your USERNAME, please email email@example.com who will be able to look it up for you.
Please note that your USERNAME is either the first part of your email address BEFORE the @ and NOT your full e-mail address, or your first name and last name in lower case, and it cannot be changed, so once you have received it, please remember it.
3. You can obtain a new password by clicking on ‘Forgotten your password?’ (below the username/password fields on the home page) and entering your username or registered email address (i.e. the one which you registered with the Membership Secretary) in the ‘Username or E-mail’ box and clicking on Get New Password. A link to reset your password will be generated automatically and sent to you at your registered email address.
If you do not receive an email please check your spam folder. Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts overcomes some spam filtering problems.
If you have changed your email address since you registered, you must notify email@example.com of your new email address as the new password will be sent to your registered address. Although it is possible to change your email address when you edit your profile as described below, this does not change your REGISTERED email address with the Membership Secretary; you MUST use the email registered with Thorney Island Sailing Club. If you no longer use the Registered email address, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
4. Once you have both your Username and Password you will then be able to logon and change your password to something you will remember as follows:-
You will see a black bar at the top of your browser window.
- Move your mouse to the section on the far right hand side that reads “Hello, ‘username’”
- You will then see 2 links, one for “Edit My Profile” and another that reads “Log Out”
- Click on “Edit My Profile”
This will take you to the profile editor screen:-
- You will not be able to change your username so remember to keep a note of this for future use.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Display Name (should you use the General Forum)
- Your password (the one e-mailed to you)
- Enter a new password of your choice and then confirm your new password
- Click on “Save all changes” and your password is now successfully changed. [If you forget to click on 'Save all changes' it will not have changed].